Marine Surveys & Ship Classification
- - Marine Surveys & Classification Surveys entail heavy responsibility towards governments and the shipping community. The end users rely on surveyors for sound judgment to arrive at an opinion about a ship and its equipment.
- - With a team of highly qualified Marine Engineers, Naval Architects and Master Mariners handpicked from the marine fraternity and classification societies.
- A. marine engineering
- Full condition - collision survey - bunker survey - on/off hire survey - Purchasing survey - inclining experiment - towage survey
- B. cargo survey
- Monitoring and tallying survey - cargo damage - Container inspection survey - draught/ullage survey
- class entry - survey hull & machinery survey - cargo gear
Marine Surveys & Ship Classification
- - MERIDIAN MARINE provides documentation and turnkey services in the following fields:
- -Safety Management System (ISM) onboard ships and onshore offices
Meridian marine is an authorized office in Egypt for doing survey under these classes:
The teams at meridian marine offer in-depth expertise in a large number of highly specific areas across different ports in Egypt and some country. Our engineers, supply chain experts, and structural and materials specialists are recognized leaders in fields as diverse as assessing a building design for shipbuilding and marine field,
We share this expertise with our clients via our consulting services. As well as providing consulting assistance on one-off projects, we also provide clients with ongoing consultancy on regulatory requirements and industry best practice relating to quality
- Overseas Marine Certification Services (OMCS CLASS) is a leading ship classification society. We provide a critical link in the marine risk management chain by serving as an independent institution operating between ship owners, builders, financiers, underwriters, flag administrations, and vessel charterers.
- Our mission is to ensure the preservation of life, property, and the marine environment. We accomplish this through impartial surveys and certifications to ensure a vessel is in compliance with established national and international rules and regulations.
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) permits flag administrations to delegate the inspection and certification of ships to a Recognized Organization (RO) and Recognized Security.
- Organizations (RSO). As such, OMCS CLASS is recognized by the maritime administrations of Panama, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Belize and Bolivia to verify same vessel’s compliance with international and national statutory regulations, through our worldwide coverage.
- We aintain independent technical requirements for the design, construction, and survey of ships and marine facilities. These requirements incorporate the latest methods, tools, and techniques to ensure that we provide the most efficient and thorough service while keeping costs to you at a minimum.
they are working according to OMCS class
Since its foundation in 2005, SING-LLOYD has grown in undeniable authority and worldwide recognition with evolving challenges of the maritime industry to become an international multi-disciplinary organization. Until today, our core commitment remains in promoting of maritime safety and with the impressive credentials and dedication to the protection of life, property and the natural environment within the maritime industry, SING-LLOYD was accepted as the Recognized Organization and Recognized Security Organization and fully complies with the International Maritime Organization ( IMO ) Resolutions A789(19) and A739(18). Regardless, we will continue to strive to be more efficient provider of marine classification and consultancy services through the innovative, enthusiasm and professionalism of our staff
Statutory work is carried out in strict compliance with the IMO’s international conventions and codes, as well as per the national regulations of the Flag States, having authorized Class SGL. Major international conventions and codes directly relevant to the surveying and certification activities of Class SGL include the following.